2020 Beantown Broomball Tournament
- 6th year of the Beantown Broomball tournament
- When: 9am Saturday, April 22 – 5pm Sunday, April 23, 2020
- Where: Ed Burns Ice Arena 422 Summer St, Arlington, Massachusetts 02474
- 10-12 teams
- Coed – one (non-goalie) female on the ice at all times
- Team rosters may include (1) male A or Elite player; defined as any male player that has played in USA Nationals A-Division or Canadian Elite Men’s Nationals in 2017-2019.
- Helmet, broomball shoes, & broomball stick required for all players.
- Teams must have all same color shirt/jersey with numbers.
- Round robin play on Saturday with playoffs Sunday (championship game should end by 5pm).
- Minimum of four games per team.
Price: Team cost $675 ($695 if 12 teams). First 10-12 teams to pay a $400 deposit will be secured a spot, full payment will be due by March 1st.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.