Boston players travel all over the country and world both with Boston teams, combined teams, and as individuals playing for other teams. Players who play for Boston’s Co-Rec team, The Midnight Riders, generally play in league or have played in league in the past. If you are interested in traveling for tournaments, join our Facebook group.
Tournaments in Your Backyard
CONGRATULATIONS to all the teams but ESPECIALLY the Midnight Raiders and Riders!
- 7th year of the Beantown Broomball tournament
- When: April 29-30, 2023 (Schedule not yet released)
- Where: Stoneham Arena 101 Montvale Ave, Stoneham, Massachusetts 02180
- The Board is now taking interest from players looking to join Midnight Riders and Midnight Raiders! CLICK HERE TO EXPRESS INTEREST
Check back here for more details or email Rich & Cyndy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yearly Tournaments Near and Far
- Can-Am – Syracuse, NY – Divisions: Mens / Womens
- Charm City Shootout – Baltimore, MD – Divisions: Co-Rec
- North East Shootout – Massena, NY – Divisions: Men’s
- Nationals – Minneapolis, MN – Divisions: Men’s / Women’s / Co-Rec
- Beantown – Boston, MA – Divisions: Co-Rec
- Boston Broomball will be sending teams to Beantown. If you would like to be considered for either the Midnight Riders (with the ANGRY AND MEAN goal of crushing the competition to the best of our ability), or the Midnight Raiders (with the goal of having fun and gaining experience) let the board know you are interested:
- First State Tournament – Delaware – Divisions: Co-Rec Draft
- Queen City – Charlotte, NC – Divisions: Co-Rec / Women’s
- TC Open – Minneapolis, MN
- Broomfest – Cincinnati, OH – Divisions: Co-Rec
- New York State Fair – Syracuse, NY – Divisions: Co-Rec
- Sin City Shootout – Las Vegas, NV – Divisions: Co-Rec / Women’s
- Mid-Atlantic Broomball Tournament – Erie, PA – Divisions: Men’s / Women’s
- World Championship (Played Every 2 Years) – 2022 Kingston, Ontario – Divisions: Men’s / Women’s / Co-Rec / Masters
- European Championship (Played Every 2 Years) – Location TBD – Divisions: Men’s / Women’s / Co-Rec