Boston players travel all over the country and world both with Boston teams, combined teams, and as individuals playing for other teams. Players who play for Boston’s Co-Rec team, The Midnight Riders, generally play in league or have played in league in the past. If you are interested in traveling for tournaments, join our Facebook group.
- Can-Am – Syracuse, NY – Divisions: Mens / Womens
- Charm City Shootout – Baltimore, MD – Divisions: Co-Rec
- North East Shootout – Massena, NY – Divisions: Men’s
- Nationals – Location TBD – Divisions: Men’s / Women’s / Co-Rec
- Beantown – Boston, MA – Divisions: Co-Rec (See details below)
- First State Tournament – Delaware – Divisions: Co-Rec
- Queen City – Charlotte, NC – Divisions: Co-Rec / Women’s
- Broomfest – Cincinnati, OH – Divisions: Co-Rec
- New York State Fair – Syracuse, NY – Divisions: Co-Rec
- Sin City Shootout – Las Vegas, NV – Divisions: Co-Rec / Women’s
- Mid-Atlantic Broomball Tournament – Erie, PA – Divisions: Men’s / Women’s
- World Championship (Played Every 2 Years) – Location TBD – Divisions: Men’s / Women’s / Co-Rec / Masters
- European Championship (Played Every 2 Years) – Location TBD – Divisions: Men’s / Women’s / Co-Rec
UPDATE: Beantown 2020/2021 were cancelled do to COVID-19 restrictions. Stay tuned for details on Beantown 2022!
2020 Beantown Broomball Tournament
- 6th year of the Beantown Broomball tournament
- When: 9am Saturday, April 22 – 5pm Sunday, April 23, 2020
- Where: Ed Burns Ice Arena 422 Summer St, Arlington, Massachusetts 02474
- 10-12 teams
- Coed – one (non-goalie) female on the ice at all times
- Team rosters may include (1) male A or Elite player; defined as any male player that has played in USA Nationals A-Division or Canadian Elite Men’s Nationals in 2017-2019.
- Helmet, broomball shoes, & broomball stick required for all players.
- Teams must have all same color shirt/jersey with numbers.
- Round robin play on Saturday with playoffs Sunday (championship game should end by 5pm).
- Minimum of four games per team.
Price: Team cost $675 ($695 if 12 teams). First 10-12 teams to pay a $400 deposit will be secured a spot, full payment will be due by March 1st.
Email email@example.com with any questions.